Straight to the point and actionable, this programme is designed for entrepreneurs and business owners to help you prioritise your marketing actions.
About the Programme
Marketing is more important than ever today – it’s the channel that helps you communicate with customers now when they need you the most. And it’s the channel that helps you sell and grow your business at a time when growth is maybe tougher than ever. But more importantly, now more than ever, marketing allows you to show your communities that you’re coming from a place of integrity and that serving them is your first priority.
This programme is straight to the point and actionable, designed for entrepreneurs and business owners to help you prioritise your marketing actions. We believe in a strategy that is practical and achievable for your business that is easy to implement.
With everything that’s going on in the world right now it might sound strange for me to say but there’s possibly never been a better time to start an online business.
The reality is that more people than ever before are online and searching for solutions that YOU have.
Instead, commit to building an online business that’s set up for success, impact, and profit from the very beginning.
The time to take action isn’t in a few months, it’s today.
Everything you need to build the foundation for a successful online business is inside this programme.
Who do we serve?
This training is DEFINITELY for you if… You’re not sure where to look for new customers and struggling to make CONSISTENT sales You’re plateaued/stuck in your business and not sure where to START You’re feeling OVERWHELMED trying to do everything to market your business and need a simpler way to do things You have an existing business and want to take it ONLINE
Will this Work for My Business?
The Programme contains fundamental principles that work with pretty much any business. If you’re in any doubt book a call to talk it over. We promise to be honest with you if we think your business is not a good fit or you’re not at the right stage.
It’s a combination of Learning and Implementation, a hands on actionable programme in which you will make the strategic and necessary changes in your business that ensure you make sales and grow your business, regardless of the current economic climate.
We created the Accelerator Programme to help business craft and refine their strategy – not as a course you take on your own but as a powerful experience that includes 1to1 mentoring and input from the Marketing Mentors team throughout.
How it Works?
The Programme is not a course you study on your own. It is a four week programme where we work with you to deliver your new business (or next phase of your current business if you have one).
On registration you will be given access to our online training platform where you will find the weekly video training modules, work sheets, templates and tools that you will require to learn and implement the training.
Each module will be a practical deep-dive into the steps you need to take to ensure you are building a strong foundation for your business
- Weekly Live advice clinics with the Marketing Mentors Team
- Mondays: 17.00 to 19.00
- Thursdays: 17.00 to 19.00
- Expert Mastermind with Q&A
- 2 x 1:1 Mentoring Sessions with your assigned Mentor
- Exclusive access to Marketing Mentors Membership network
Each week you will be assigned homework to help you implement the training, it is a step-by-step approach and your mentor will work with you to keep you focused and on track.
At the end of this programme you will have total clarity about your business and it’s competitive edge, have the tools to generate leads and enquiries and be in a position to consistently grow your business.
From getting clear on your niche to figuring out your business model, nailing your first lead magnet, building a website, and a sales funnel suitable for your business, this is a 3-phase roadmap with step-by-step proven to work strategies that will help you get the wheels of your dream business in motion.
If you put in the work and follow this programme step-by-step, you’ll walk away with a business that is primed for success!
The Programme Roadmap & Detail
The first step is a one to one consultation to establish your business needs and to also establish that the programme is right for your business at this time.
You will be assigned a mentor most suitable to you to guide you through the training and implementation process.
Once you decide that the programme is right for your business, you will have immediate access to our Step by Step training vault of tutorials, proven results templates and worksheets. You will have weekly assignments to complete and the support of your mentor to help you implement.
Stage 1 – Building the Foundations
Successful business owners online and off agree that “When you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” What is the most crucial element of preparing a business plan? You must first identify the niche or market you are going to enter. A changing economy means a shift in where dollars are being spent and you may need to reinvent yourself. Perhaps the industry you were positioned in has suffered a large blow or perhaps there are new opportunities available.
Successful niche marketing does not have to be a hit-or-miss proposition. You really can improve your odds of succeeding in business dramatically simply by following a proven niche selection process.
- Getting clear on what your proposition is and what you are selling
- How many people need to buy to reach your business goal?
- Are you focusing on the needs of your customer?
- How to set your revenue goals for your marketing plan
- What is your USP and is it still Unique?
- How to do a Competitor Analysis
Knowing your ideal customer means more traffic, leads & sales! You’d be surprised at how many business owners and or marketing managers I work with that struggle to answer this question.
If you do not know who your ideal clients are, how in the world are you able to
- Find them online or offline?
- Connect with them through your marketing channels i.e. email, social media, paid advertising, trade shows, direct mail, etc?
- Serve them to the best of your ability?
- Defining your ideal client
- How to survey to identify and segment
- Craft a detailed profile of your ideal customer
- Document your top 3-4 ideal customers (buyer personas).
- What problems are they experiencing right now?
- Craft or refine an offer that will sell in the current economic climate
- Build and craft offers ideally suited for your ideal clients
- Draft your plan of action and prioritize your key activities
- Create your irresistible lead magnet
- Build stronger and more effective messaging and sales copy
- A highly compelling offer that’s relevant right now.
- Messaging and sales strategies that are adapted to your business
Stage 2 – Building Your Sales Funnel
We will help you create a simple SYSTEM for your business that will consistently work for you to generate leads and convert to sales. At this stage we are going to help you put the infrastructure in place.
We help you build an automated, custom funnel journey for your clients with websites landing pages, emails and workflows. We’ll show you how to set up your website, email service provider, and help you decide on a business structure that’s best for you. Learn right way to automate your lead generation and sales development.
- Show you how to set up a sales funnel for your business
- Implement our five step funnel builder
- Learn strategy that allows you build trust with your prospects in a way that is automated and which you can execute easily
- Remarketing techniques
- Identify your Main promotional Platform
You should treat your website, and subsequently its design, as an extension of your sales and marketing team. The design should be effective, both in style and usability.
Knowing the purpose of your website from the start will help your business in the long run.
It will make it much easier to decide on which design you want, which features you need, what pages and content you should create, and even just choosing a name for your site!
- Defining the primary goal of your site.
- What your site must have.
- Understanding your visitors journey and course of action.
- Content and SEO Strategy
- Access to Marketing Mentors Ultimate Site Planner
- Website Brief for a Developer
One of the most valuable marketing assets almost every profitable business possesses is a targeted email list. This is one of your best resources for nurturing the all-important relationships with potential and current customers and clients. Before you spend excessive amounts of time on trendy marketing tactics, focus on growing your email subscriber list as a priority. Whether you’re launching a new business or looking to grow your current one, a high-quality, relevant email list will help you achieve your goals. Your Email list is the most valuable asset for any business
- Building your email list from scratch
- How to exponentially grow your list [without paid ads!]
- Best email platform for your business
- Write email subject lines that convert
- Email Marketing Analytics
- Create an Email Campaign for your business.
Content is the thing that gets people to know, like and trust your brand, so use it strategically based on your brand’s voice. Right now, people are watching videos more, reading more, and listening more, so how can you use video, blog posts, or podcasts to show up and help your audience solve the problems they’re facing right now? –
- How to Create and deliver content and media for your business that is of value to your customers
- How to writing compelling content
- Crafting well thought out content for every stage of your buyers journey
- Figure out which content channels you should be meeting your customers on.
- Learn our methodology to jumpstart your content marketing strategy
- Increase ROI by aligning every message, campaign & social media post to customer needs!
- Includes [free] annual Content Planner Workbook
Stage 3 – Implementation – Your Launch Strategy
Now that you know who your ideal prospects are and why they will buy, you then need to know WHERE they are and how to reach them. At this stage we will establish the best social media channels for your business and how to get results.
- Set up Facebook Business Manager
- How to target your exact audience
- Generate leads and building you audience
- How to produce adverts that work
- How to Install the facebook tracking pixel on your website
- Building your master advert campaign
- A/B Testing
- Measurement & Analysis
- How to turn your Linkedin Profile into a Lead Magnet
- Target your exact audience
- How to build your community / network
- Sales Navigator for sales success
- Install the Linkedin tracking pixel on your website
Whether you’re a small to medium sized business, or a solo social media professional, you need to have video in your marketing mix.
Video gets the BEST reach, engagement, and conversion rates on Facebook and Instagram for both organic and paid and it is more important than ever for you and your clients.
- How to generate leads & revenue for your clients with video
- Creating Videos that Convert
- How to get Confident in front of Camera
- The exact right type of video for every stage of the funnel (most people are missing this!)
- Promote your brand, Boost engagement and Grow your community
- How to Rank your videos
- Video Content Planner
- A live video and tech checklist
- Money and time saving tools for repurposing your videos
Learn how to execute a launch your product / service to capture, captivate and convert your audience
- Launch Leadership Mindset
- The Evolution of Launches
- Discover what you need to do at each stage of the journey to build your business using launches!
- Ultimate Pre-launch Checklist
- Build your launch Strategy
“A mentor is not someone who walks ahead of us to show us how they did it. A mentor walks alongside us to show us what we can do”
– Simon Sinek